Railing Contractor in Redondo Beach
Customizable Cable Railing Systems, Stair Railings, & Safety Railings
Redondo Beach is an exceptional area to live and do business. If you count your home or your business as something special and you need railings, you should choose a cable railing system. No other railing type can rival a cable railing. With versatility, strength, longevity and good looks, cable railings are the perfect choice for any residential or commercial use. Our cable railing systems offer unparalleled quality and beauty. While other railings and fencings are an eyesore that need maintenance frequently, ours are elegant, well-designed, and highly durable without any maintenance at all. Picket fencing or glass railings require frequent maintenance. Best of all, our railing systems don’t obscure your fantastic views and blend seamlessly with your property. We design railing systems with great aesthetics that enhance the feel and style of your space. We turn railings from necessities into features that truly work for you. Whether you are adding safety to decks, walkways, or balconies, we can help. Cable railings offer security without obscuring your view. Many of our components are available in multiple finishes, and all of our components are painstakingly drilled and welded to look great from any angle. No two cable rail systems are exactly the same because each system is custom fabricated. Discover why a cable railing system is the best option for any property and why you should trust our team to design and install yours.
The Ideal Railing: Cable Railing Systems
Cable railing systems include every kind of feature you need for your railing, in a home or on your commercial property. From bracket to baluster, these systems impress. Here are some key features:
- Strength: We use high-quality marine grade cables which are rated to hold 15,000 pounds, which is significantly more than your average railings. Our railing systems are designed squarely, with the right posts, width and placement, in order to take advantage of this strength. Our railing systems can exceed building code requirements for strength, even in commercial applications where your railing needs to handle a lot of weight. Galvanized cable or vinyl cable can degrade in just the sun and certainly can’t withstand long-term use without breaking, making them unreliable. Our cable railing systems offer exceptional strength without blocking your view.
- Beauty: A cable railing system is an elegant addition to any space. We can achieve a wide variety of styles with them, and add wooden elements to enhance the aesthetic. Creating a railing for an industrial or modern design is simple. We’ve also created elegant traditional railings, simple coastal railings, and those with unique balusters which are custom just for the space they are in. So whether you want a sleek, stainless steel railing system that lets you enjoy an unobstructed view, deck railing systems that incorporate stairway railing and snake around existing landscaping, or a railing system that stands as its own architectural feature, we can help you craft the perfect cable rail system. You can look through our gallery to see just a few of the styles we’ve created.
- Durability: Through years of direct sunlight, salt spray, rain, and even the occasional snow, our stainless-steel cable railings will stand tall. We guarantee that they will never sag, warp or buckle. You get exceptional durability, and you do not even need to do anything to maintain the railing. Aside from wiping them down with a cloth to remove dirt or dust, these railings are entirely maintenance-free, making them a worthwhile investment for your property.
- View: Do the cables block the view? We use exceptionally strong cables, which are also very thin. They hardly block the view. Because they have a thin profile, they are simple to ignore while you watch the sun set beyond them. Your beautiful views shouldn’t have to be compromised by the railings around your property.
- Materials: The other materials that make up your railing system matters too. Some railing companies will use steel components, but then choose other materials for the fixtures and brackets. This undermines the overall durability, strength and quality of the railing. We use all-steel components, unless we’re adding some decorative wood (and it won’t undermine the quality of the railing).
With these great features, our railings are suitable for every purpose, including:
- Deck railings
- Stair railings
- Hand railings
- Balcony railings
- Roof railings
- Light fencing
- Much more
High Quality Service
Getting a new railing should not be a stress-inducing experience. We work hard to guide you through the process, from talking to you about the type of railing you need and presenting you with a design, to scheduling construction, while working quickly, but with attention to detail, and presenting you with a finished product you will love. We are responsive, honest, and will make sure that your railing installation goes smoothly, whether it is a simple hand rail, or a whole set of balcony railings for your condominium. Our projects will meet all building codes and guidelines for compliance with your project.
For handrails, choose from sleek stainless steel, powder-coated steel, natural wood, stained wood, and more. We offer many of our hand rail options as post and baluster/balustrade options as well, and can also offer custom spacing for a unique look. You can even choose for your railing to be surface mounted directly into the flooring or decking, or fascia mounted to maximize available square footage, which can be a game changer for smaller balconies and stairwells.
Our railing systems can be fully customized to meet your needs and tastes. From powder-coated posts to wood posts and custom finishes, your railing system can look as sleek and modern, weathered and rustic, or unique and memorable as you want. We are ready to help you create the look you envision. We are ready to discuss your railing ideas and make them reality.
Your Railing Contractor in Redondo Beach
With over twenty years of experience, we’re here to guide you through the process of getting your beautiful, high-quality railing installed. You should choose the dedicated, prompt team at Los Angeles Cable Railing in Redondo Beach as your railing installation team. We will get your new railing installed properly and quickly so you can go back to enjoying your property. Beauty, safety, and reliability should not be exclusive when it comes to your property. Let us show you how we can seamlessly blend them. We are happy to service homeowners looking to add to the aesthetics of their property or businesses that are concerned with safety, liability, and longevity. With free estimates and affordable financing, our team makes it easy for you to get the high-end railing you need to complete your space. Give us a call if you have any questions about the services we can offer you or if you would like to discuss the design and installation process with our professional and experienced team.
Please note: We install steel and stainless steel cable railing systems. We do not install aluminum railing or glass railing.