Quality Burbank Railing Installation
Originally, railings were about safety. With time, we’ve come to incorporate art and ingenuity to create beautiful railing systems that look stunning without sacrificing safety and reliability. A cable railing system is perfect for any home, apartment, condo, or commercial building when well-designed and installed to code.
And no one excels at designing and installing cable railing systems in Burbank like Los Angeles Cable Railing. With over 20 years in the industry, we work diligently to develop the best railing systems to complement your property and exceed your expectations.
A Wide Range of Railing Installation Services
Searching for the perfect railing contractor can be hectic, and we’re far from the only railing contractor in Burbank. But while other companies will cut corners to fleece customers and make a quick buck, we put the work in to install nothing but the best in durable and attractive railing systems.
At Los Angeles Cable Railing, we offer many railing installation services, including:
- Stair railing
- Balcony railing
- Hand railing
- Safety railing
- And more
Our railing systems prioritize safety while offering design flexibility, exceptional style, and durability.
Railing Types to Avoid
Not everyone makes a good railing. There are some types of railings, and some types of cables that are not worth your investment and will not approach the quality that a good cable railing should. Here are some of the materials and rail systems to avoid:
- Glass railing: Glass infill looks good in pictures and that is about it. For the aesthetic, you actually sacrifice the function of the railing. Glass creates light effects that sometimes prevent you from seeing past them. Sitting on your balcony next to a glass railing system can be uncomfortable.
- Aluminum railing: Aluminum is a poor choice for a metal railing. Even the fasteners on your railing should not be made of aluminum. This is a much less durable material than steel and will break down. Look for a steel railing with all-steel fasteners to avoid this.
- Galvanized steel cable: The quality of a cable rail is one of the main factor in the success of your railing. Galvanized steel is just not corrosion-resistant or strong enough to provide the quality you need.
- Powder-coated cable: These cables are, simply put, weak. If they are on stair railings you might actually see them start to sag on the spots people tend to lean on most.
- Vinyl cable: Amon the least durable cable options, vinyl tubing will break down in sunlight. It is not a good choice for any railing, and is an especially poor deck railing.
- Wood railing: all-wood railings are just not a great product. While they may have a decorative baluster and charm, wood does not offer the strength or the longevity that you need. We can use wood posts and wood rails to make excellent railings, but they need the support of cable railings.
Some of these materials will not even be up to building code. If you want a quality rail system that will last, trust us for the right choice of materials, the right design, and proper installation down to custom welded posts.
Our Cable Railing Options
Here are some options we offer in Burbank:
Steel Cable Railing
Take your deck, staircase, or balcony to the next level with our steel cable railings. Our steel railings are made from all-steel parts, offering clean lines and unobtrusive forms. This is sturdy material that offer low maintenance and a wide range of finishes. Our steel cable railing systems are also highly customizable, making them the best choice for those that prefer a unique look and feel for their balcony or deck.
Stainless Steel Cable Railing
Stainless steel cable railing systems are the gold standard for sleek, modern designs. Our type-316 marine-grade stainless steel cables are corrosion-resistant and typically suitable for all environments. They’re maintenance-free and can withstand years of exposure to the sun, rain, and other weather elements.
Steel Cable Railing with Wooden Posts
At Los Angeles Cable Railing, we use standard 4-inch wooden posts so as not to sacrifice the strength and durability of your railings. Always installed to your local building codes, our wooden posts and steel cable railing systems are strong and geared towards more classic aesthetics, such as eichler or craftsman homes.
Why Choose Our Team?
At Los Angeles Cable Railing, we have the expertise and experience to complete all of our railing installation projects on time. Our team is comprised of licensed and insured professionals whose efficiency minimizes the risk of project delays. From site inspection to railing installation, we work to provide lasting solutions that match, if not exceed, your expectations, on time and within your budget.
Our team uses the best quality materials to ensure your railing system will look and feel as good as the day it was installed, even years down the line. And to us, the safety and reliability of our railing installations are a top priority. We build innovative and durable railing solutions while adhering to our core values of quality, safety, honesty, integrity, commitment, and sustainability.
You’re our customer, and we’ll deliver what you expect and more. We have a proven track record, and per your terms, we can offer no-obligation quotes on installations, repair, and maintenance of your railings. So give us a call today, and we’ll get straight to work.